Uniquely Australian, the Saltia Shindig is an adventure, a fantastic night of incredible atmosphere, fun and laughter.
Set in spectacular Tickle Belly Hill, nestled in the grandeur of Pichi Richi Pass.
Combining the best of traditional Outback Australian experiences;
- Genuine country hospitality
- Fantastic food
- Foot stomping local entertainment (available at an additional cost)
- Spectacular and secluded natural surrounds
- Big skies
- Campfire (seasonal), BYO yarns optional.
Getting there and back is no problem, local bus companies are able to transport your guests to Tickle Belly Hill. Please contact them for a quote.
- Four hours of partying
- Australian bushfood style barbecue buffet and delicious dessert
- Access to an iPod dock (live entertainment available at an additional cost)
Bar facilities available at the “Heinz Link Outback Bar”